Authors are required to submit an abstract 250 to 300 words and this may be submitted via the online submission system. It is important to follow exactly the Sample Abstract given below. It should provide information on the scope of the contribution, intended benefits for the reader, main methods used and findings. The abstract must be written in clear and grammatical English and it should include the title of the paper, the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and up to 7 keywords. The abstracts that are accepted will be published in the Symposium Proceedings.
Please submit your abstract as a Word file attachment (not a pdf file) via the online submission system:
– All submitted research should constitute original work that has not previously been published, nor
accepted or submitted for review in another conference or journal.
– The papers must be submitted in English and should be between 4000 and 8000 words in length. Any appendices (apart from references, tables and diagrams) should not exceed 2000 words. Text should be laid out in single-spaced A4, with 2,5 margins from either side on all pages. Page numbers should be indicated.
– The first page should include the title of the paper, and the names and professional affiliations of the author(s), along with their contact details (postal and e-mail address).
– The papers should include a total of up to 7 keywords and an abstract of 300 words max, followed by an introduction, methodology, statistical data & results (if applicable), analysis, conclusions and references.
– Titles and any subtitles should be concise.
– The text should be set in regular Times New Roman 12pt script, and laid out in a single column, with justified alignment.
– Any tables or diagrams should be appropriately labelled with titles, and any lists should be consistently numbered following one single list format. Tables, lists, diagrams and illustrations should be included in the main body of the paper, in one single electronic file. Tables and illustrations (maps, graphs, diagrams, photographs, images etc.) should be labelled Figures and presented following a single, consistent numbering pattern. Any coloured texts or diagrams can only be accepted for online publication.
– Footnotes should be limited and consistently numbered throughout the text, and should appear at the bottom of each page, where relevant.
– References should be presented as in-text citations, stating the authors’ last name, followed by the year of publication, for example: (Smith and Jones, 1995). In case of three or more authors, the first author’s last name should be referenced, followed by et al. Full bibliographic references should be presented at the end of the text. These should contain the last names and initials of all authors (in the language originally published), the year of publication (in brackets), the title of the article or book, the full title of the journal in quotation marks, the volume and page numbers and, in the case of books or other documents, the year of publications and the publisher.
– Any submissions that do not conform with the guidelines above will be returned to authors for revisions as necessary.
FULL PAPER SUMBISSION
Please submit your Full Paper Submission as a Word file attachment (not a pdf file) via the online submission system (see Sample Full Paper at PAPER GUIDLENES option):
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
Oral presentations that participants contribute to last 15 minutes. One of the authors or co-authors must give the presentation for the article. Presentations must be sent to the Organizing Committee of the Conference at least one week before the start of the conference. Each presentation will be launched with assistance from a volunteer.